Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's happening hot stuff?

Every time we get a new shipment of clothing and goods, I fall in love. It can be heartbreaking at times when I see a piece of clothing in my size go out the door, but it makes me happy to see it go to a great new home. Dramatic much? Eh, if you owned your hobby, you would say the same thing :) I love when people ask me about the fit of a dress, shirt or bottom because when something new arrives, I make sure to try it on so I can give my honest opinion to people who ask - it's a hard job, but somebodies gotta do it! So here are pictures of some goodies that arrived this week - I'll be here to tell you the truth, or talk you out of it so I can take it :)

Also, for those brave women who do most of the shopping for their guys, we are now featuring Men's clothing! We have a small selection of dress shirts and polo shirts from the brand Alternative Apparel (very comfy, stylish and versatile) at great price points ($32-$48) and range in sizes Small - 2X Large. More Men's shorts and tops will be arriving in late May.

More items arriving next week! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!

    Now a days lot of designs have arrived in to men & womens fashion style. But one of the key items every men & woman should have is a pair of jeans that flatters your figure and can be dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete