Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's not really work if you love it....

Last week I was fortunate enough to get some much needed R&R with vacation time - and what did I stagger upon while recharging my batteries? A whole assortment of new vendors and brand lines that are a perfect fit for our little store! One of my favorite jobs here at Humanité is to research and gather new, potential vendors for the store - so when I stumble upon an entire space that has everything directly in front of me, it's like Christmas morning all over again. The store owner was so kind in helping me, even lending me a piece of paper and pen to write everything down - I was so excited! I reassured her many times that I wasn't her competitor (the store's in the USVI - quite far away) and she offered me a few tips that are invaluable. Can't wait to see the new vendors at the apparel show next week - you guys are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment