Friday, March 19, 2010

Is it warm in here or did I just pee my pants?

Let's take the day off from talking about updates on the store and instead indulge ourselves in the excitement of what's to come…SPRING!! Selfishly, I want to talk about warm weather because as of yesterday, I've been on my couch or in-bed sick with the flu that's been going around not being able to enjoy the beautiful change in weather we've been experiencing. Oh, and I'm opening in one week…can't get out of bed…sick…hmm, where's the nyquil when you need it? But I digress…
So what are you looking forward to most in the upcoming months? For me, dresses! And not the girly, frilly kind. It's the, "wow, this is so much easier to think about than an entire outfit", kind. It's the new jeans and t-shirt and it always goes with a pair of flip-flops. The best of this elite category is made in jersey or knit fabrics - just like a t-shirt. Put it with a jacket, a cardigan, a belt and Bada-Bing - you look like a J.Crew ad. Simplicity is key. Who has time to worry about what their going to wear for the day? We're women conquering the world here not a group of lunching ladies! (I've always wanted to say that) Have a more structured dress you want to wear more often? Try the flip-flop and cardigan rule with that one to dress it down as well. I'm telling ya, you will feel like a ray-of-sunshine.
Ahh, flip-flops. How I love thee. Your a stylish, busy-girls dream and your kind enough to allow us to feel the warmth on our feet. And because of our love for you, Humanité has decided to throw you into the masses of Bryson City and carry the wonderful line of all-star flip-flop's called Havaiana's. Versatile, stylish and affordable - we love how you never let us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment