Monday, March 1, 2010

Explain to me where I find that in Home Depot, again....

It's no secret that my extended family dabbles in the world of construction. And by dabble I really mean completely immerse themselves and go ga-ga over the thought of a new idea. So back in October when I was pulling the many components of Humanité together, I didn't even think twice about whom to hire to complete the construction side of my project. Why reinvent the wheel if it already works so well? So my father-in-law so graciously allowed me to take his crew (who also happen to be part of my extended family...hmm, I'm sensing a theme) and I hired them onto my team. So in honor of their hard work and fantastic dedication to explaining construction vernacular to me that I didn't even know existed, I'm posting pictures of work they did inside the store in one (1) day...yes, one day. I asked them to demolish everything, and demolish they did. I hope they were able to release some stress on those walls! Enjoy the pictures of the hollow shell that will be Humanité.

No comments:

Post a Comment