Monday, October 18, 2010

Thank you Tuckasegee Reader!

A few weeks ago, the gurus behind the new Tuckasegee Reader online and print newspaper (tuckreader.com) came by the store and asked to write a story about Humanité and the details that reflect our mission. I met with them last week and presto! the finished product is now on their website for all to see! A bit of a warning...try not too be distracted by my hands as I went all "Ricky Bobby" and made it look like I had no idea what to do with them :)

And more great news! Keep checking out tuckreader.com as I'll be contributing on a weekly basis to highlight more style news, tips and events from around the mountains and in Humanité. Thanks for being so good to me Tuckasegee reader!

Check out the article by clicking here.

A big thank you to Giles Morris for putting together a great finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment