Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Papa-Paparazzi!

Ahhhh!!! That's just me bursting with sheer excitement because Humanité has just been featured in the popular design blog, House tweaking! Ahhh!!! (another outburst of happiness, sorry!)
I've put every hope, dream and ounce of ambition into Humanité. So when someone takes notice of the ambiance and decor that has been painstakingly analyzed over and over again by none other than moi, I can't help but feel as happy and proud as a mother would! Dana (the wizard behind the blog) really captures the main design elements of Humanité and presents them with great pictures and descriptions. I love that in some of the pictures Dana took of the store, all my secret tools of the trade are displayed for all to see; My Macbook and coffee. Hey, ya gotta do whatcha gotta do, right? :)

Take a look at House tweaking's post about Humanité, but don't stop there! Bookmark her page, put it on your blog roll or write it on your refrigerator...she has uh.ma.zing. tips on how to renovate and decorate your home on a budget. Fun fact of the day that, well, you probably won't really care about but made me smile....when looking through house tweaking's past posts, I saw her bedroom is decorated EXACTLY like mine. Right down to the white, ribbed ikea bedspread and the decorative bed pillows that are in coral and various shades of green. How crazy is that!? Kindred spirits? I think so.

Click here for Humanité's moment in the sun on Housetweaking.com

Thank you so much Dana! Here's to your great success.

2 comments:

  1. Such kind words, Erin. Although if I really had to pick...I'd rather live in your store than in my house!

    ReplyDelete