Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diamonds in the rough

I love finding excellent style pieces for you guys at great price points. It brings out the bargain hunting, cute find at TJ-Maxx side of me (I heart TJ Maxx!) Because of that, the apparel show in NYC was a success - I'll definitely be going there at least once a year for at least one of the seasons. And the clothes were AMAZING! Even better, the price points were still at the low, affordable and accessible levels that we strive for here at Humanité. The cherry on top? Normal sized clothing! I was able to buy up to size 16 and XXL for women in cute fabrics and ensembles! Somebody must be listening.

So when will these jewels be in the store you ask? I've already received a few shipments from orders placed at the mart last week, and have the remaining ones staggered each week from now until mid-july. Moral of the story? New clothes, shoes and jewelry every week for the remainder of spring and summer! I also reordered Men's clothing and amazing dresses for work and play.

High five for affordable fun.

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to stop back by and see what new digs you have!

    ReplyDelete