Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Liz's Two Favs for Tuesday

With all of the beautiful things in the shop, it was hard to pick out a single favorite. Would it be the Angelina dress that makes me look six feet tall? Would it be the denim jacket I could wear with anything? It was a hard choice. It's easier for me to shop for others than for myself. Being close to gift giving season I decided to go with my favorite gift idea in Humanité.

 A gourmet salad garden in a tin. The perfect gift for gardening and food enthusiasts alike. A great present for those who have everything. It's only $22! Includes seeds for gourmet lettuce blend , chantenay carrots, deep purple bunching onions, mesclun greens mix and yellow pear tomatoes.

Remembering to always be grateful for everything given to me, I couldn't write a post about favorites without mentioning my husband. He is my favorite friend, favorite co-worker, favorite. . . . everything.


♥♥♥♥

What are a few of your favorite things? Tell us what your favorites are, both in Humanité and in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, as usual , Liz. Wish I was there shopping right now! Best wishes to Humanite and all that live and work there. Love you, Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorites, Memories of a happier time. My beautiful Grandchildren. The mountains any time of year. Hearing from loved ones.

    ReplyDelete